Participation in the MILSET Expo-Sciences Asia 2020 is a great chance for showcasing projects created by more than 2000 participants, coming from more than 68 countries around the world.
The participation age range is from 9 to 25 years old.
Be part of this event and let the world see your achievements!
How to participate?
The projects showcased at ESA 2020 are selected by MILSET Member Organisations.
If you are:
A MILSET member:
You will receive an email of email@example.com with your invitation and password to register your delegation on ESA 2020 registration system. In case you didn’t receive it, please recover it on the page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your request to email@example.com and the corresponding MILSET Regional Office email. Do not forget to add the name of your organization, country, contact name, and email address:
MILSET Asia: firstname.lastname@example.org
MILSET Amlat: email@example.com
MILSET Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org
MILSET Noram: email@example.com
MILSET Vostok: firstname.lastname@example.org
MILSET Africa: email@example.com
The corresponding office will analyze your request. If the Regional Office authorizes your participation, you will receive a welcome letter with your access code to register on the ESA 2020 registration system.
In case you have a Project and are interested in participating in ESA 2020, please follow the next steps:
1- Contact a MILSET member organisation from your country, through this link
2- Ask if you can be part of its delegation and follow the process that the organization indicates.
Note: It is not mandatory that organisations accept the request. The participation of individual projects (not representing any organisation) is usually not allowed.
ESA 2020 Registration System
To facilitate your experience on the registration of your delegations, download the Registration User Manual
Registration closes on 20/Sep/2020. (Including Flights details)
|MILSET MEMBER ||MILSET Non-Member |
|Participant||TBD Euros||Participant||TBD Euros|
|Supervisor||TBD Euros||Supervisor||TBD Euros|
|Head of Delegation||TBD Euros||Head of Delegation||TBD Euros|
|Guest / VIP / Press||TBD Euros||Guest / VIP / Press||TBD Euros|
|MILSET Authority||TBD Euros|||||
MILSET ESA 2020 participation rules include a maximum of one (1) adult supervisor for every three (3) young participants, plus one (1) delegation leader when the delegation has more than three (3) young participants. If your delegation does not comply with these supervisor to participant ratio, the extra supervisor(s) will be charged a full rate fee.
Participation Fees Covers: 6 nights at hotels, 3 meals per day, city tour, excursion, participant kit and transportation (venue, hotels and airports).
|Participants||1 to 2||3 to 4||5 to 8||9 to 11||12 to 14||15 to 17||18 to 20||21 to 23||…||48 to 50||..||60 to 82|
|Adults Ratio ( Including Advisors and Head of delegation)||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||17||21|
Accommodation will be provided as follow:
- Hotels of 4 and 5 stars. Check in at the hotels starts at 14:00.
- Triple rooms ( one bed per person).
- The Organising Committee will do the allocation of the delegations in the selected hotels.
- Each delegation should propose the distribution of rooms and generate the room list to be provided to the organisers by the registration system. We kindly request to consider the gender and the age of the participants to define your room list.
- The organisers have the
right to assign to your room allocation a participant from another delegation,
taking into consideration gender and age.
- The details of the selected hotels will be available in the ESA 2020 Participant Guide.
For early arrivals and late departures, the charges for rooms and cost of transportation from and to
airports are under the delegations’ responsibility.
Transportation will be offered from and to the following Airports:
· Abu Dhabi International Airport ( AUH)
· Dubai International Airport (DXB)
As soon as you arrive at one of those airports, a team will receive you at Arrivals. Please consider that arriving at Dubai International Airport entails a 2.5 hour shuttle ride to Abu Dhabi. Moreover, the waiting time between shuttles is around 1 hour. We encourage you to book your flight to Abu Dhabi International Airport as a first choice.
To receive the transportation service, it is mandatory to upload the information of your flights in the ESA 2020 Registration system before TBD. The organising committee will not be able to provide transportation to people who will not complete the information on time. In this case, the service should be covered by the delegations.
The procedure to obtain the visa depends on the country of the request. Here you will find if your country needs a visa to ingress UAE territory.
For those who are required to obtain a Visa:
- Please contact the Embassy or Consulate of UAE in your country to obtain details of the
documents required to process a visa application.
- In the case that a UAE embassy or consulate is not settled in your country, please contact to the closest UAE consulate to your country.
- Participants will receive an invitation letter to support their visa application, as soon as their
registration is complete in the system.
- It is mandatory to attach Round
Flight Tickets to your application.
- Visa could also be obtained by the following airlines: Etihad Airways – Emirates Airlines.
- Participants are fully
responsible for securing their visa on time and for providing all required
documents to obtain it.
- The organisers will not be responsible if a participant does not receive his visa in time to travel.
- A copy of your visa must be uploaded to the registration system by 20 September, 2020.
How to participate?
- All outstanding UAE projects are welcome to register through this link
- The average time to receive committee feedback on project submissions is two weeks. Each submission must have detailed project information; such as an abstract and supervisor details (a teacher, professor who has been involved and supported the development of the project).
- Each project should have a maximum of 5 participants.
- Registration closes on 20 September, 2020
All UAE projects accepted
for participation in ESA 2020, are exempted from participation fees.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for all participants (students and teachers) from all Emirates. This accommodation includes three meals per day and round transportation from hotels and back.
UAE School Visits
The MILSET Expo-Sciences Asia 2020 ESA 2020 will be open to the public on TBD representing a unique opportunity to promote STEAM concepts in UAE students.
We welcome schools from across the UAE to visit the exhibition, which will be held in Dubai. To give the best attention possible to your group, we kindly ask you to register your visit through this link
A downloadable PDF guide will be provided here.